Page last updated: April 15, 2008
Building the Kingdom Together "To love God, to love one another and to reach the lost"
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired & Infallible word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe anyone who confesses Jesus as Lord and believes God raised Him from the dead, experiences personal salvation.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides all believers health and well-being in spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe in the mighty and miraculous work of the Holy Spirit today as it was in the New Testament Church.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit to live a holy and sanctified life in this present world.
- We believe in the blessed hope and the second coming of Christ, the Lord.
- We believe in preaching this gospel of Christ Jesus to all peoples of every culture and every background.
Amanuel Ethiopian Church wants to equip the saints and provide the teaching of the word of God to all who attend. It endeavors to be a caring and loving atmosphere. We also believe the Church is an exciting place, filled with joy of the Lord and actively engaged in the work of the gospel.
Amanuel Ethiopian Church aspires to grow in salvation, attendance, membership, ministry, love commitment, holiness, wisdom, etc. Let us all fulfill the purpose of God for the Church and for us. You are the laborer in the harvest field of God. He is depending on each one of us to accomplish His love purpose on this generation.